When a loved one passes away, those left behind are charged with the task of administering the decedent’s estate. If there is an Estate Plan in place, that responsibility falls to either a Trustee or an Executor. In other circumstances, when a person can no longer adequately take care of his or her affairs, and has not made arrangements for someone to do so, a Conservator may be appointed by the Court to help that person.
There are many responsibilities that are placed in the hands of a Trustee, Executor or Conservator. Sometimes, these responsibilities can be overwhelming without access to professional assistance. Willbanks and Woods PLC has extensive experience in all aspects of Estate and personal administration, including:
- Formulating a plan that meets the requirements of the Trust
- Providing for the Conservatee’s immediate and ongoing needs
- Protection and Management of Assets
- Keeping of records pursuant to legal requirements
- Managing distributions and ongoing financial obligations
- Representation in Estate or Conservator legal proceedings
The administration of an Estate or Conservatorship can be an all-encompassing endeavor, often requiring significant time and resources to properly and effectively fulfill. Willbanks and Wood PLC is a trusted resource in meeting these obligations, offering assistance in all aspects of Estate and Conservatorship Administration in a compassionate and professional manner that our Clients have relied upon for years.